The Right Formula
Accomplice is an all-in-one adjuvant for foliar applications designed to maximize the efficacy of conventional herbicides for row crops. It is formulated to work alongside a wide range of chemistries to deliver exceptional performance for every spray application.
Accomplice delivers four-pronged activity to manage spray droplets from the nozzle to the leaf:
- Drift Control – superior control when used in high-speed aerial applications and equal to best-in-class dedicated drift reduction agents inground spray applications.
- Deposition Aid – meticulous droplet size control gets 3x more spray and better spray coverage to the plant. Ingredients that provide adhesion ensure those droplets stay on the leaf.
- Evaporation Protection – humectants provide applications 2x the absorption potential, especially in arid climates, keeping active ingredients in a liquid state longer than other surfactants.
- Wash-Off Resistance – your spray is protected from overhead irrigation and rainfall 4x longer than other surfactants.
Advantages of Using Accomplice Adjuvant
- Helps conventional herbicides work better
- Provides better drift control than other adjuvants, allowing you to spray in conditions that would otherwise be too windy
- Delivers wash-off resistance, keeping the product on the plants following a rain event
To Spray or Not To Spray
The decision of whether to spray your fields relies heavily on the weather. FarmCommand features quality-controlled historical weather data and current conditions as recorded at our on-farm weather stations, as well as accurate localized forecasts to help support informed spraying decisions.
- Tailored weather notifications
- Real-time conditions
- 10-day daily forecast
- 48-hour hourly forecasts
- Enhanced radar
- Historical weather data
- Advanced hail detection, notification and reporting
Advantages of Using FarmCommand
- Use a Zone Management Plan to target spray rates to crop needs
- Schedule and plan spraying operations
- Monitor activities from anywhere in real-time
- Create treatment polygons to measure the impact across different zones
- Seamlessly track results of trials and untreated check strips
- Layer satellite imagery to monitor the progression of crop health over time
- Drop scouting pins, attach notes and take pictures
- Manage rates, costs and track yield results