Special Promotion - Free Shipping on all EarthScout® Products!
EarthScout® A400 is a precision agriculture remote sensor designed for helping indoor growers monitor their growing environment real time, above and below ground. The A400 has everything that the A200 has, but includes one additional sensor for Air CO2 and one for Air/Soil O2. The A400 is perfect for greenhouse and nursery growers who are interested in gathering actionable grow data to help in managing inputs and making decisions regarding irrigation, fertigation, growing degree units (GDU), and more!
Please note: Standard production time is six weeks for all EarthScout units. For expedited production or shipping options, please contact us at (217) 690-5100.
Smart Sensors included:
- Air Temperature Sensor (1)
- Air Humidity Sensor (1)
- Air CO2 Sensor (1)
- Air/Soil O2 Sensor (1)
- Soil Moisture Sensor (1)
- Soil EC Sensor (1)
- Soil Temperature Sensor (1)
EarthScout is loaded with great benefits:
- Easy to install.
- Power management (battery, 120VAC adapter) allows for flexible placement and redundancy.
- Communications options including cellular as standard (cell carrier independent), Bluetooth, and WiFi.
- High quality, industrial-grade sensors that can be configured based on specific crops, conditions and needs.
- Mobile App is simple and developed for monitoring specific crops.
- WEB App developed for planning and analysis.
- Clever AI features such as Grow Degree Units (GDU), soil mapping, and crop specific grow methods.
- Storage case.
- 8.5 lbs.
- Collapsed: 30"H x 7"W x 6"D.
- Standing: 30"H x 24"W x 20"D
- Durable, industrial grade sensors for use in harsh environments.
- Cables are waterproof sealed for outdoor use.
- Ground level sensors protected with abrasion resistant braiding.
- Electronics Case
- Type 4X polycarbonate water & corrosion resistant (non-submersible), UV rated case.
- Rechargeable, sealed, lead-acid battery for extended use.
- Stainless steel hardware & brackets.
- All fittings and hardware are water and corrosion resistant.
- Water resistant 120 V AC adapter.
- Orange Pipe & Tripod Legs
- High quality, structural grade PVC. 100% solid wall vinyl so color is throughout the pipe.
- Conduit is UV & impact resistant for tough outdoor durability and color retention.
- Tripod top and bottom made of marine grade plastic for durability and UV resistance.
The EarthScout unit includes standard data transfer via a cellular or Wi-Fi network for the first 36 months. Standard data is information captured by the EarthScout unit and transmitted approximately every 45-minutes. This data includes all the captured information for up to five (5) sensors.
The standard data also includes the following EarthScout App features:
- Two (2) PDF reference documents of growers choice on the mobile app.
- Up to 10 photos per day
- Up to 100 user selected notifications
- Unlimited user quick notes
EarthScout reserves the right to modify or change data plan inclusions and features at any time. For increased data transmission or data consumption plan options, please contact the EarthScout sales team at 877-443-7632.