Sterling Blue herbicide
- Approximate cost: $5.41 per acre
- Typical application rates: Corn, Soybeans - 16 Oz per acre
- Sterling Blue contains 4 pounds of active ingredient Diglycolamine salt of 3,6-dichloro-o-anisic acid per gallon.
- Sterling Blue is a herbicide that controls or suppresses many annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in label specified crops.
- Companion Products:
- Simazine 4L
- Simazine 90 DF
- Buccaneer 5 Extra
- Tomahawk 5
- CommoditAg NIS
- Adjavant - CommoditAg D&D
Sterling Blue, similar to Clarity, can be applied for burndown, preemergence, or postemergence to control many annual and perennial broadleaf weeds. Sterling Blue can help control or suppress weeds such as Morningglory, Cocklebur, Waterhemp, and Dandelion. Tank mix your Sterling Blue with Tomahawk 5 and CommoditAg D&D for increased weed kill.
|Active Ingredients||Diglycolamine salt of 3,6-dichloro-o-anisic acid|