Authority® Edge herbicide offers growers an optimized ratio of the industry’s best Group 14 and Group 15 herbicides. This herbicide is built for growers with wide-ranging soil and field conditions from light soils to heavy, high organic matter soils. Authority Edge herbicide provides superior in-season residual control of pigweed and other small-seeded broadleaf weeds, and excellent grass control. It is labeled for use on soybeans, sunflowers, chickpeas and dry shelled peas.
- Delivers up to 14 days longer residual weed control than competitors' preemergent herbicides.
- Ideal for growers with heavier textured soils and higher organic matter levels.
- Combines an optimal ratio of sulfentrazone (Group 14) and pyroxasulfone (Group 15) active ingredients.
- May be applied preplant, preemergence or up to three days after planting before emergence.
- Growers may follow-up with an application of other Group 15 herbicides like Anthem® MAXX herbicide postemergence.