Special promotion from Soil Technologies - this product ships free!
If you'd like pricing for a larger pack size, please contact us at 217.690.5100.
To purchase Armorex for use in a state that is not registered, please call us at 217.690.5100
ARMOREX is an OMRI Listed formula that uses natural ingredients to create a unique pesticide alternative that kills on contact and maintains a repellent action against many insects, nematodes, and fungi. ARMOREX is manufactured in compliance with the USA EPA Minimum Risk Pesticide Regulations, 40 CFR 152.25 (f).
Target crops include: vegetables, melons, berries, citrus and deciduous fruits, grapes, grains, legumes, ornamentals, lawns and turfgrass.
- Parasitic nematodes, including:
- Meloidogyne spp. (Root-knot) Tylenchus, Pratylenchus, Xiphinema, Criconemoides, Hoplolaimus, Belonolaimus, Helicotiyenchus and Paratylenchus.
- Soil borne fungi, including:
- Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Phytopthora.
- Insects in the soil at the time of treatment, including:
- Wire worms, Cut worms and White grubs.
- Greenhouse Soil Treatment: Entry may be made 2 hours after treatment.
- Outdoor Soil Treatment: Entry may be made immediately after treatment.