CommoditAg Grows its Plant Nutrition Product Line with Stage Specific and Micronutrient Products from New Supplier, DeltAg
26 Jan 2021
The partnership offers farmers convenient access to crop nutrientsCommoditAg, the agriculture industry’s premier, trusted online marketplace of high-quality agriculture products, expands its plant nutrition product line with the addition of a wide range of stage specific formulas and micronutrients from its newest supplier, DeltAg. “DeltAg products give farmers versatility and assist plants at each critical stage of development,” said John Demerly, CEO, CommoditAg. “We’re thrilled to partner with DeltAg to offer new micronutrient products to farmers in an easy, accessible way.” DeltAg utilizes a proprietary “bio-transport system” that improves a plant's ability to absorb, translocate, convert and metabolize nutrients. All of DeltAg’s products can perform adequately at low application rates as compared to other nutritional sources. By way of formulation and reduced application rates, these products can be applied to the seed, in-furrow, side-dressed, foliar, drip, fertigation, impregnation and by other means. CommoditAg now offers the following Crop Stage Specific and Micronutrient products:
- Boron Plus – helps plants to improve the translocation of sugars and retain more fruit through to harvest for a higher yield.
- MicroVite – contains high concentrations of Zinc Plus, Magnesium Plus, Manganese Plus, Copper Plusand Sulfur Plus to maintain healthy crops through seedling stages, including vegetable crops.
- PercPlus – a nutrient blend formulated to reduce abiotic stress while aiding root development.
- CropKarb – a combination of PercPlus, Boron Plus and Potassium Plus, all in one formula that delivers key nutrients and a supplemental mobile carbon source during heavy fruiting.
- Sulfur Plus – formulated to deliver residual soil-sulfur to the plant for better nitrogen response.
- Seed Coat – a dry nutrient blend applied to seed preplant or at planting for a healthy start; there is no need for talc or graphite.
- Soil Solution - supplies nutrients for existing native microorganisms, enriching the soil with more available nutrients, aeration and moisture-holding capacity for higher production capacity.
- Zinc Plus – delivers zinc to plants in a natural form; used as a soil or foliar zinc source where zinc deficiencies occur or where additional zinc is needed.