For use on soybeans. Soyfx ™ is a specific, unique combination of identified and tested microbials that elicit a positive crop response. Soyfx™ unlocks the plant’s ability to produce growth regulators and metabolites that enhance production through biosynthetic pathway efficiencies.
- Phosphate solubilization through microbial activity
- Increased total leaf area
- Reduced ethylene production
- Enhanced pod set
- Improved ability to withstand stress
- Enhanced regrowth following a hail event, so the point of stem breakage grows rather than growth from an axillary bud
- Improves root development
- Increased nodulation and nodule size
Suggested Crop Use:
- Soybeans - trial results have shown Soyfx pairs well with Envita.
- To access more trial data on Soyfx, click here.
- In Furrow: 16 fl oz per acre and minimum of 5 gpa total volume
- Foliar: 16 fl oz per acre with 10 to 20 gallons water; may be tank mixed with other products; early vegetative application (V2- V4) is ideal
- Soyfx is available in 5 gallons cases (2x2.5 gl)
Modes of Action:
- Plant pH modulation maximizes biosynthetic pathways
- Facultative anaerobic bacteria support the production of nodules in upper inch of soil
- ACC Deaminase bacteria reduce production of ethylene (stress hormone)
- ACC Deaminase bacteria interacts to reduce Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) signaling and mitigates stress
- Continuous action microbes facilitate micro-nutrient availability within the plant
When positive response was achieved, Soyfx averaged:Individual results may vary