IONfx™ is a mix of genetically identified and patented bacteria, along with archaea and fungi. While many microbes live naturally in a plant, this mix of microorganisms has been selected to support, enhance, or supplement plant functions. IONfx unlocks a plant’s ability to produce growth regulators and metabolites.
- Better heat and drought stress tolerance
- Phosphate solubilization through microbial activity
- General stress mitigation
- Improved early vigor and less purpling
- Increases forage quality and yield
- Increases protein in small grains
Suggested Crop Use:
- Corn - trial results have shown IONfx pairs well when used in combination with Envita.
- To access more trial data on IONfx, click here.
- Small Grains (foliar)
- In Furrow: 16 fl oz per acre and minimum of 5 gpa rate
- Foliar: 16 fl oz per acre with 10 to 20 gallons water; may be tank mixed with other products.
- For corn or sorghum, V3-V7 is ideal application stage
- Ionfx is available in 5 gallons cases (2x2.5 gl)
Modes of Action:
- Plant pH regulation through the ability to exchange electrons in chemical pathways
- pH regulation overcomes “slowdowns” during the heat of the day
- A unique microbe group triggers larger leaves early on and a thicker stalk later
- Movement of lignin on vascular bundles to the outer rind of the stem. This may aid in movement of nutrients and water through the plant
- Bacteria elicit a hormone response to insert the ear higher and support a second ear
- Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) response microbes become more active later in the season
- Mitigates heat and drought stress to reduce their effect
- Slow acting, continuous action microbes facilitate micronutrient availability within the plant
When positive response was achieved, IONfx averaged:
Individual results may vary